• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ET/EAT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    they are organisations which determine an individual's employment status and they should have no vested interest in finding either way. I'm not so sure about the First Tier Tribunal, previously the Tax Commissioners.
    In what way 'should'? Morally? Legally?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      In what way 'should'? Morally? Legally?
      legally, but as we know, in a society where we have police officers, solicitors, barristers and judges being members of secret societies, then influence can be exerted.

Hitler had a list of all British members of one such society and his intention was to murder all of them. That to me is very revealing. He clearly considered that society and its members to be a threat to his power.

Comment

legally, but as we know, in a society where we have police officers, solicitors, barristers and judges being members of secret societies, then influence can be exerted.

Hitler had a list of all British members of one such society and his intention was to murder all of them. That to me is very revealing. He clearly considered that society and its members to be a threat to his power.
        Hitler did plan to murder Freemasons. He also had similar plans for Esperanto speakers. He saw them as internationalists. The fact that you have read the wrong thing into this is to me very revealing.

Comment

Hitler did plan to murder Freemasons. He also had similar plans for Esperanto speakers. He saw them as internationalists. The fact that you have read the wrong thing into this is to me very revealing.
          do you think my opinion about secret societies is not based on personal experience and knowledge?

Comment

do you think my opinion about secret societies is not based on personal experience and knowledge?
            My experience to date leads me to place a very low value on your judgment, so within that context, your perceived personal experience and knowledge are irrelevant. This low valuation is validated by the nonsense you spouted about inferences to be drawn from Nazi persecution of Freemasons.

Comment

My experience to date leads me to place a very low value on your judgment, so within that context, your perceived personal experience and knowledge are irrelevant. This low valuation is validated by the nonsense you spouted about inferences to be drawn from Nazi persecution of Freemasons.
              " inferences to be drawn from Nazi persecution of Freemasons"

they only served to enlighten me further about their activities.

It is said that General Houston spared Santa Ana's life, not because he signed over Mexico, but because he gave the sign. Both were members of a secret society, as was George Washington and many others.

"My experience to date leads me to place a very low value on your judgment"

that's of no relevance to me. You are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

" inferences to be drawn from Nazi persecution of Freemasons"

they only served to enlighten me further about their activities.
                So do you think that if the Nazis were persecuting them, that shows they are or were up to no good?

Comment

The whole ET to fight off IR35 idea was done over a decade ago. IANTO vs Hewlett Packard if I remember correctly.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    The whole ET to fight off IR35 idea was done over a decade ago. IANTO vs Hewlett Packard if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      Right, have I missed some 'in' joke here ??
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X