• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank Recomendations leaving Cashplus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    +2 for Starling.
    +3. Heard nothing but good things about Starling.
    www.inniaccounts.co.uk

Comment

Opened an account with Starling - very smooth and easy 100% online and took less than 24hrs ... so far so good

Comment

Thought I'd follow up on this thread, that FreeAgent have now properly launched Open Banking for bank feeds. I gather it's in place for all "the big 9" banks, though it seems just for current accounts (eg savings/credit card accounts not yet).

MVLO banks with HSBC, and to date had just used statement download/upload (mainly as the 2FA made the old feed via Yodlee pretty painful). We set this up via the new open banking option a few working days ago. It was a breeze, and seems to work beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
          Thought I'd follow up on this thread, that FreeAgent have now properly launched Open Banking for bank feeds. I gather it's in place for all "the big 9" banks, though it seems just for current accounts (eg savings/credit card accounts not yet).

MVLO banks with HSBC, and to date had just used statement download/upload (mainly as the 2FA made the old feed via Yodlee pretty painful). We set this up via the new open banking option a few working days ago. It was a breeze, and seems to work beautifully.
          Ahh good news, I will give my Barclays feed a punt then, the old system required me to register with a specific Barclays service which required a branch visit or what not so I gave up and kept uploading manually.

Comment

Have noticed that Starling's FreeAgent integration has improved recently. Used to take ~12 hours or so for some of my transactions to show up in FA, but the last few have synced up instantly.

Comment

Working...
            X