• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Registered Office Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registered Office Recommendations

How many use a registered office,

any recommendations for service providers, prices vary quite wildly, looking for a registered office initially but may upgrade to mail forwarding service

ta

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post

any recommendations for service providers, prices vary quite wildly, looking for a registered office initially but may upgrade to mail forwarding service

ta
    My company is registered at my accountants. Some offer it for free, others charge. Have you asked them?

Comment

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
      My company is registered at my accountants. Some offer it for free, others charge. Have you asked them?
      this is more for a plan B operation rather then my PSC

there's going to a group structure of companies so a fair bit to manage hence looking for a service provider

Comment

ta
        Any specific reason not to use your residential address?
        "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
          Any specific reason not to use your residential address?
          public facing retail business, don't particularly want angry customers knocking at my door

Comment

ta
            I use one, not brilliant as it can take a time for stuff to come to me, but £50 a month for an address and mail forwarding
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

public facing retail business, don't particularly want angry customers knocking at my door
              Fair enough!
              "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I use one, not brilliant as it can take a time for stuff to come to me, but £50 a month for an address and mail forwarding
                yeah that's the average costs i'm seeing which is ok for one ltd but when you have a few soon adds up

Comment

Ouch, £50pm is steep!

I had a mailbox from MBE Etc about 10 years ago, cost me under £20pm but now its more like £40pm. But that does include up to 3 or 4 additional companies, so you might want to check if you have one in your area.

I'm really surprised its gone up so much over the years.

PS just checked and they charge £25pm for personal and £40pm for business. Same service, seems like a con to charge extra based on the intended usage.

Comment

ta
                    These guys Registered Office Address Service, Covent Garden London

Comment

Working...
                    X