• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coop Business Account - Internet banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coop Business Account - Internet banking

Christ I have used bad sites with crap UI/UX but this has to be the worst I have ever used. Unbelievably hard to navigate anywhere or do anything. What a shambles, whoever designed this needs shot!

All I want to do is change the amount of a standing order, something that would have taken me 2 mins with RBS online.

Anyone use The Coop?

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

I thought they were for tree huggers and greens with their ethical investing so having an expensive looking front end would give their target user base they were just another load of corrupt bankers.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I thought they were for tree huggers and greens with their ethical investing so having an expensive looking front end would give their target user base they were just another load of corrupt bankers.
      I really couldn't give a tulip about any of that I just want to change the amount of a standing order.

If I hadn't have been given 3k to move company bank I wouldn't have bothered.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Utter carp, I have to call them to do nearly anything, bank feeds keeping breaking on FA, took months to set me up in the first place. Just dire. A real reminder of why investment in IT is important.

Ask me how I know (yeah, I got paid to move to them too - now I think I'd pay to move away...)

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          Christ I have used bad sites with crap UI/UX but this has to be the worst I have ever used. Unbelievably hard to navigate anywhere or do anything. What a shambles, whoever designed this needs shot!

All I want to do is change the amount of a standing order, something that would have taken me 2 mins with RBS online.

Anyone use The Coop?

qh
          Now you know why they get through loads of contract IT people in Skem! They must tell the permie Business and Dev teams just how tulipe their banking UI is, then, get told by said heads to take a hike if they dont like it.

I used to have free business banking through the FSB \ Co Op bank plus, a £25 a year loyalty bonus that made its use bearable. But the UI was painful on the eyes and use.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
          X