• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up t date data on buying a electric company car for BIK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u will be sitting in alot of EMF radiation from the batteries along with the 5g craze

also one or two batteries exploded - google it.

Comment

Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
      u will be sitting in alot of EMF radiation from the batteries along with the 5g craze

You don't get EMF from a DC battery.
      There will be some from the motors as they generate torque, but all that EMF is directed into moving magnets round.

The jury's still out on 5G, but given your distinct lack of understanding of what EMF is, please understand I'll not be taking any notice of your warning

As for 'exploding'... do you mean explode, or caught fire? One kills you straight away, the other is a hazard but usually not fatal.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Oh good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          You don't get EMF from a DC battery.
          There will be some from the motors as they generate torque, but all that EMF is directed into moving magnets round.

The jury's still out on 5G, but given your distinct lack of understanding of what EMF is, please understand I'll not be taking any notice of your warning

As for 'exploding'... do you mean explode, or caught fire? One kills you straight away, the other is a hazard but usually not fatal.
          fine I don't know about low level EMFs, nor much in depth about high level emfs - but I happen to be commercially involved and I sell EMF protection products and I do know the safe levels for RF EMFs. Maybe you want to google why Wi Fi is illegal in schools in France. Also a home/car router can equal cell tower radiation ( at 200 meters distance ) and those are sick levels. And 5g basically multiples the bandwidth / number of emitters. This means more energy than conventional 4g.

RF Color Charts Summarizing Several Studies - BioInitiative Report 2012
          Last edited by gooddayall; 12 September 2019, 07:45.

Comment

fine I don't know about low level EMFs, nor much in depth about high level emfs - but I happen to be commercially involved and I sell EMF protection products and I do know the safe levels for RF EMFs. Maybe you want to google why Wi Fi is illegal in schools in France. Also a home/car router can equal cell tower radiation ( at 200 meters distance ) and those are sick levels. And 5g basically multiples the bandwidth / number of emitters. This means more energy than conventional 4g.

RF Color Charts Summarizing Several Studies - BioInitiative Report 2012
            Have you got a tin foil hat ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I sell EMF protection products

Comment

fine I don't know about low level EMFs, nor much in depth about high level emfs - but blah blah blah blah blah
                FTFY

sounds like you don't know what EMF is at all.

Question... what's the biggest source of EMF radation that humans are exposed to daily?
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Oh dear Gods! I keep my phone down the front of my trousers as I detest the feeling of cold glass against my ear; should I be concerned?
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    FTFY

sounds like you don't know what EMF is at all.

Question... what's the biggest source of EMF radation that humans are exposed to daily?
                    You might be referring to cosmic emfs - but those levels are much tinier than human made ones.

Comment

You might be referring to cosmic emfs - but those levels are much tinier than human made ones.
                      hahaha. Cosmic fooking EMF.....

No. I was thinking of that dirty great nuclear fusion reactor at the centre of the solar system.
                      The one that sprays the earth with over 1,000 W/m2.. That's over 1 kW per squre meter.
                      None of this uW or mW nonsense from a mobile phone.

That's a factor of up to 10^9 greater (that's a LOT by the way).
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X