Has anyone left Intouch Accounting recently ? Has anyone left Intouch Accounting recently ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uk-newbie View Post
    I have sent you a PM with the details.
    Thanks, I'm glad that we have had the opportunity to discuss and resolve the issues that you had.

    Please do contact me directly should you need anything further.

  2. #22

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Networker2017 View Post
    The service has plummeted recently. No replies to emails or call backs.

    For what they charge, the service is very poor.

    Think I will be leaving them also in the near future.
    Hi Networker2017,

    I'm glad we had the opportunity to discuss this, thank you for your time and your feedback, but even more happy that we were able to find a solution for you.

    Please contact me directly should you need anything further.

  3. #23

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I would have to agree that the level of service at InTouch has decreased significantly over the last couple of years.

    I have been with InTouch for 7 years. The company accounts used to be done with about 6 or 7 months to spare. Last year they were done with about 2 months to spare before the deadline (which in itself is fine). But the accounts were wrong and had to be redone when I pointed this out. This year, with exactly 2 weeks to go before the deadline, there is not even any sign of the accounts.

    There is also no real added benefit from being with InTouch over any other online (and often cheaper) accountant anymore. In the earlier years they would call and check with you to make sure you were being as tax efficient as possible etc. Now, you never hear from them. It was these little things that set them apart from some other online accountants.

    Unfortunately, the promise that the same level of service would be maintained when Brookson took over InTouch, has not materialised. I doubt I will still be using them for next years accounts.

  4. #24

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragon View Post
    I would have to agree that the level of service at InTouch has decreased significantly over the last couple of years.

    I have been with InTouch for 7 years. The company accounts used to be done with about 6 or 7 months to spare. Last year they were done with about 2 months to spare before the deadline (which in itself is fine). But the accounts were wrong and had to be redone when I pointed this out. This year, with exactly 2 weeks to go before the deadline, there is not even any sign of the accounts.

    There is also no real added benefit from being with InTouch over any other online (and often cheaper) accountant anymore. In the earlier years they would call and check with you to make sure you were being as tax efficient as possible etc. Now, you never hear from them. It was these little things that set them apart from some other online accountants.

    Unfortunately, the promise that the same level of service would be maintained when Brookson took over InTouch, has not materialised. I doubt I will still be using them for next years accounts.
    I would love the opportunity to discuss the level of service that you have been receiving, what your experience has been and explore ways for us to resolve this for you.

    Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this.

  5. #25

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick@Intouch View Post
    I would love the opportunity to discuss the level of service that you have been receiving, what your experience has been and explore ways for us to resolve this for you.

    Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this.
    Hi Patrick. I have emailed you at your @InTouch address.

  6. #26

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi all. Longtime lurker unlurking.


    Also with Intouch and the service has been atrocious over the last years. Errors, poor advice and emails that usually have only partial, sometimes slightly snarky responses to questions instead of clear answers to all questions. Forget about proactive.

    As my Ltd has ceased trading recently i am going to close the company but am planning to switch accountant just for the closing.

    I do wonder if there is any sort of standards they should adhere to similar to banks or insurers. Like for example treating your customers fairly or having a proper complaints procedure. Did look online but didn't really find the 'yes they do' answer i was hoping for.

    Thanks

  7. #27

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BertsBopje View Post
    Hi all. Longtime lurker unlurking.


    Also with Intouch and the service has been atrocious over the last years. Errors, poor advice and emails that usually have only partial, sometimes slightly snarky responses to questions instead of clear answers to all questions. Forget about proactive.

    As my Ltd has ceased trading recently i am going to close the company but am planning to switch accountant just for the closing.

    I do wonder if there is any sort of standards they should adhere to similar to banks or insurers. Like for example treating your customers fairly or having a proper complaints procedure. Did look online but didn't really find the 'yes they do' answer i was hoping for.

    Thanks
    Hello,

    Again I am disappointed to hear that your experience hasn't been a good one and would love to discuss this with you and help to find a resolution.

    Please email or call me directly so that I can address the issues that you're experiencing.

  8. #28

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Wow - Patrick must be loving this thread

  9. #29

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigy1874 View Post
    Wow - Patrick must be loving this thread
    Hahaha, it's actually given me the opportunity to fix some issues and connect with a few clients directly which is always positive.

  10. #30

    More time posting than coding

    DeludedKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Moving from Intouch to Dynamo some years back was quicker and easier than moving from Dynamo this year.

    Intouch were on their bespoke portal, Dynamo on Freeagent. Using different software is no sign of ease / difficulty with changing accountants.
    I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •