• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone left Intouch Accounting recently ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uk-newbie View Post
    I have sent you a PM with the details.
    Thanks, I'm glad that we have had the opportunity to discuss and resolve the issues that you had.

Please do contact me directly should you need anything further.

Comment

Originally posted by Networker2017 View Post
      The service has plummeted recently. No replies to emails or call backs.

For what they charge, the service is very poor.

Think I will be leaving them also in the near future.
      Hi Networker2017,

I'm glad we had the opportunity to discuss this, thank you for your time and your feedback, but even more happy that we were able to find a solution for you.

Please contact me directly should you need anything further.

Comment

I would have to agree that the level of service at InTouch has decreased significantly over the last couple of years.

I have been with InTouch for 7 years. The company accounts used to be done with about 6 or 7 months to spare. Last year they were done with about 2 months to spare before the deadline (which in itself is fine). But the accounts were wrong and had to be redone when I pointed this out. This year, with exactly 2 weeks to go before the deadline, there is not even any sign of the accounts.

There is also no real added benefit from being with InTouch over any other online (and often cheaper) accountant anymore. In the earlier years they would call and check with you to make sure you were being as tax efficient as possible etc. Now, you never hear from them. It was these little things that set them apart from some other online accountants.

Unfortunately, the promise that the same level of service would be maintained when Brookson took over InTouch, has not materialised. I doubt I will still be using them for next years accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon View Post
          I would have to agree that the level of service at InTouch has decreased significantly over the last couple of years.

I have been with InTouch for 7 years. The company accounts used to be done with about 6 or 7 months to spare. Last year they were done with about 2 months to spare before the deadline (which in itself is fine). But the accounts were wrong and had to be redone when I pointed this out. This year, with exactly 2 weeks to go before the deadline, there is not even any sign of the accounts.

There is also no real added benefit from being with InTouch over any other online (and often cheaper) accountant anymore. In the earlier years they would call and check with you to make sure you were being as tax efficient as possible etc. Now, you never hear from them. It was these little things that set them apart from some other online accountants.

Unfortunately, the promise that the same level of service would be maintained when Brookson took over InTouch, has not materialised. I doubt I will still be using them for next years accounts.
          I would love the opportunity to discuss the level of service that you have been receiving, what your experience has been and explore ways for us to resolve this for you.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick@Intouch View Post
            I would love the opportunity to discuss the level of service that you have been receiving, what your experience has been and explore ways for us to resolve this for you.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this.
            Hi Patrick. I have emailed you at your @InTouch address.

Comment

Hi all. Longtime lurker unlurking.

Also with Intouch and the service has been atrocious over the last years. Errors, poor advice and emails that usually have only partial, sometimes slightly snarky responses to questions instead of clear answers to all questions. Forget about proactive.

As my Ltd has ceased trading recently i am going to close the company but am planning to switch accountant just for the closing.

I do wonder if there is any sort of standards they should adhere to similar to banks or insurers. Like for example treating your customers fairly or having a proper complaints procedure. Did look online but didn't really find the 'yes they do' answer i was hoping for.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BertsBopje View Post
                Hi all. Longtime lurker unlurking.

Also with Intouch and the service has been atrocious over the last years. Errors, poor advice and emails that usually have only partial, sometimes slightly snarky responses to questions instead of clear answers to all questions. Forget about proactive.

As my Ltd has ceased trading recently i am going to close the company but am planning to switch accountant just for the closing.

I do wonder if there is any sort of standards they should adhere to similar to banks or insurers. Like for example treating your customers fairly or having a proper complaints procedure. Did look online but didn't really find the 'yes they do' answer i was hoping for.

Thanks
                Hello,

Again I am disappointed to hear that your experience hasn't been a good one and would love to discuss this with you and help to find a resolution.

Please email or call me directly so that I can address the issues that you're experiencing.

Comment

Wow - Patrick must be loving this thread

Comment

Originally posted by craigy1874 View Post
                    Wow - Patrick must be loving this thread
                    Hahaha, it's actually given me the opportunity to fix some issues and connect with a few clients directly which is always positive.

Comment

Moving from Intouch to Dynamo some years back was quicker and easier than moving from Dynamo this year.

Intouch were on their bespoke portal, Dynamo on Freeagent. Using different software is no sign of ease / difficulty with changing accountants.
                      I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Working...
                      X