• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Business telco plan?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Business telco plan?

Anyone have any good pointers to decent new business data/call details? Is it also still a good idea to get one registered to a newly registered business?

I'm with Vodafone and they appear to be regularly mentioned on here. I've just renewed with them and they had some very good packages. That said I've not been out comparing so you are going to have to do some of your own legwork to find out which is best for you. Do you mean best and in cheapest or what? It's a bit subjective.

Plans change so often it's difficult for someone with an existing plan to give you an indication of what's currently available. Particularly if they are offering sweetners for new business.

Don't see why you wouldn't get one sorted with a new business. Just be aware if you end up going perm from Jan though to April and beyond with the mess that is going on there may be early exit fee's. But you can't really let that stop you doing the right thing to start off with.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You mention in another thread you've a VAT bill to pay but in this you say you are a new business?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You mention in another thread you've a VAT bill to pay but in this you say you are a new business?
        Yup both is true . My first quarter vat slap . Trying to understand the telco plan savings rather than my personal. Cheapest is what I meant above with unlimited data

Comment

Originally posted by BritCanadaNewb View Post
          Yup both is true . My first quarter vat slap . Trying to understand the telco plan savings rather than my personal. Cheapest is what I meant above with unlimited data
          Your accountant will run the numbers for you but you are still probably going to have to do the legwork to find a deal that suits. Some have business rates that are more expensive that personal so not worth it, others are comparable.

IMO start with Vodafone but it shouldn't be hard to look at a business plan and compare with a personal one to make sure. Bearing in mind you can get an unlimted data plan from Voda for around 20 quid I wouldn't be spending a lot of time on this.

Comment

Working...
          X