• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just given my accountants notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just given my accountants notice

Not going to say who because I expect it will get censored...

Service was just getting worse and worse. Took a week to answer emails. Then funnily enough, when I give instructions that I'm going to leave, and instant reply! That really doesn't look good, because it just demonstrates a sales/retention over service mentality. Service from all sectors is getting so bad, whether it's accountants, mobile phone companies, insurance, everything. I'm just going for zero tolerance on it now, and I suggest everyone else does.

Nothing new there. That's how the world works. Zero tolerance won't work very well IMO.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Nothing new there. That's how the world works. Zero tolerance won't work very well IMO.
      no.

You need Xero tolerance with accountants.

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by pauldee View Post
        Service from all sectors is getting so bad, whether it's accountants, mobile phone companies, insurance, everything. I'm just going for zero tolerance on it now, and I suggest everyone else does.
        Problem with this is you'll spend half your time changing services.

Comment

Working...
        X