• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK contractor governed by US law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a contract with a large multinational in the US for several years supplying adhoc consultancy under US law. I used HammondPI for my PI insurance. Worked out about 4 times the cost of UK only insurance but a much heftier cover limit.

Comment

Thanks Pring and Manic, these were the sort of suggestions I was looking for. I've spoken with Kingsbridge and awaiting their underwriters to provide a price. In the meantime I've discussed it with the HR department and hope they are able to use another entity rather than US...we shall see.

Comment

Working...
      X