• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corporation tax starting April 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corporation tax starting April 2020

What is the Corp Tax starting April 2020, is it 17%?

Does that 17% need 'approval' or is it 18% unless something happens to make it 17%?

Originally posted by ContractorBanking View Post
    What is the Corp Tax starting April 2020, is it 17%?

Does that 17% need 'approval' or is it 18% unless something happens to make it 17%?
    Typing corporation tax 2020 in to google could have got you your answer... It's not hard.

That said, if you are banking contractor it's a bit of moot point isn't it?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's due to be 17% but don't rule anything out because anything could change between now and April if there is a change of government.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
        It's due to be 17% but don't rule anything out because anything could change between now and April if there is a change of government.
        more tax and more spend with Labour.
        more tax and more spend with the Tories.
        The only difference is the amounts.

For the many, not the jew.....
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Typing corporation tax 2020 in to google could have got you your answer... It's not hard.

That said, if you are banking contractor it's a bit of moot point isn't it?
          'cos banking contractors don't have to pay corporation tax?! oops

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            For the many, not the jew.....
            I hope that's a typo. (But there are those who think that's the actual slogan of one major party under its current leader.)

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
              I hope that's a typo. (But there are those who think that's the actual slogan of one major party under its current leader.)
              Ah whatever, people have been banned for less than a typo!!

It'll cheer Cojak up as well..

Ban him! Ban him!!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
                It wasn’t a typo. It is satire.
                A deliberate misquote of the Labour Party slogan. Linking them to their anti-semitic views.
                Too subtle????
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  It wasn’t a typo. It is satire.
                  A deliberate misquote of the Labour Party slogan. Linking them to their anti-semitic views.
                  Too subtle????
                  Casting all Labour MPs and/or members with this anti-semitic brush is surely the same as simply applying the few racial slurs Tory MPs have used to the entire party. It's both incorrect and unfair to suggest all Tories are racist and therefore obviously the same to do so for Labour.

I would hazard a guess that there are no more anti-semitic Labour MPs than anti-semitic Tory MPs, no matter how those individuals may broadcast or deny their views; extrapolate this to the public and it's probably fair to say it's a few idiots and 0.001% of the population, so not worth worrying about.

I'm sure all Jews in the UK and abroad know that being anti Israeli government actions does make somebody 'anti-Jewish'. I am the former on many acts but not the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                    Casting all Labour MPs and/or members with this anti-semitic brush is surely the same as simply applying the few racial slurs Tory MPs have used to the entire party. It's both incorrect and unfair to suggest all Tories are racist and therefore obviously the same to do so for Labour.

I would hazard a guess that there are no more anti-semitic Labour MPs than anti-semitic Tory MPs, no matter how those individuals may broadcast or deny their views; extrapolate this to the public and it's probably fair to say it's a few idiots and 0.001% of the population, so not worth worrying about.

I'm sure all Jews in the UK and abroad know that being anti Israeli government actions does make somebody 'anti-Jewish'. I am the former on many acts but not the latter.
                    yeah yeah yeah. It wasn't very funny.
                    I realise that now.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                    X