• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Annuity schemes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annuity schemes

Not sure if this if the right area (mods please move if so) So just got a call from a company saying they can better your umbrella take home and pay 85% of my day rate using an annuity scheme.... And that its all legal.
    Load of tulip. For reference Disguised remuneration: tax avoidance using annuities (Spotlight 35) - GOV.UK

I have asked for am email illustration so I can get the company details. Will post the company name so others can be aware.

MU

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

I wouldn't personally . Don't give them any more air time. This is very well documented and just the briefest of searches will uncover the warnings.

Adding numbers to a post will only further excite the feckless.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Fair enough.
      The company is contractorteam for anyone who gets a call from them.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
      X