• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking an Annuity rather than Dividends - Scam/Loan Charge mk2?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the heron View Post
    Really, well all your posts are about potential scammers when actually it's you that's the scammers posing as contractors sitting at your HMRC desk giving false advice

I don't need to abuse you, we all know what HMRC employees are like, that's why no one ever has found it interesting to meet one lol
    I can give spelling advice as well...

FTFY
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Amanensia.. do you want to look in to this guys returns or do I have to? It's been a busy day on here today so I've got a boat load of potential evaders to investigate. Can you take the heron? Seems clueless so should be something in it for us here.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sure I can pick that one up. It's double commission until the end of October, right?

Comment

Fine, you guys take Heron, but the next one is mine. OK?

Comment

I simply cannot believe what's just been confirmed to me - something I've suspected since being on here

I have on here to get advice from genuine contractors, but I'm appalled to discover I'm just speaking with HMRC full time moderators !!

Is this really where HMRC are placing their funds! which is tax payers money

This should be a forum for contractors, that's how it's advertised - not for a bunch of HMRC workers fraudulently posing as contractors

Disgusted
            :

Don’t tell me you’re from Tonbridge as well?
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Taking an Annuity rather than Dividends - Scam/Loan Charge mk2?

Originally posted by OneManBand View Post
              Fine, you guys take Heron, but the next one is mine. OK?
              You guys... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

<makes notes for bonus updates against Team’s PDRs...>
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I simply cannot believe what's just been confirmed to me - something I've suspected since being on here

I have on here to get advice from genuine contractors, but I'm appalled to discover I'm just speaking with HMRC full time moderators !!

Is this really where HMRC are placing their funds! which is tax payers money

This should be a forum for contractors, that's how it's advertised - not for a bunch of HMRC workers fraudulently posing as contractors

Disgusted
                Caught

Ok, just go ahead and do it - since you've been so smart and caught us go, we promise not to come chasing. Honest (we'd never lie)

Comment

Disguised remuneration: tax avoidance using annuities (Spotlight 35) - GOV.UK

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Oh, and by-the-by, it’s often scheme promoters who turn up as sockies asking for ‘recommendations’ who end up calling us HMRC officials.

HTH.

Comment

Working...
                    X