• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got an SPV (Non-Property Related)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got an SPV (Non-Property Related)

Just a musing at this stage, but I'm considering spinning my Plan B into a separate company as I'd like to push it a bit more and I think it being associated with my personal consultancy isn't ideal.

Guess I'm just looking for experiences, advice and thoughts at this stage? I could spin up a whole separate Ltd Co, I guess and just put up with the accountancy costs. Perhaps it be cheaper as a subsidary, though of course it would always be linked on paper.

Do either of those change things like inter company loans, charges and such?

To be honest, as a product, it's very much tailed off over the last 12 months but I've not really pursued it either - so this is all part of an attempt at re-energising it.

Working...
X