• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice needed re parking fees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simes View Post
    Oh crap!

Someone please delete all I've said here. What an unfortunate crock.

Sorry.

I seem to have had memories of previous brolly law. Quoting from a Travel thread, ladymuck says;

Totally out of date...
    My experience was in 2005 when it was all just fields. That was in response to someone wanting to understand how expenses would work in a brolly example, and I responded by saying it was shown as an in and out transaction. Considering how badly I described it, I'm surprised anyone took any notice at all.

Comment

Someone please delete all I've said here.
      Not a chance.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        My experience was in 2005 when it was all just fields. That was in response to someone wanting to understand how expenses would work in a brolly example, and I responded by saying it was shown as an in and out transaction. Considering how badly I described it, I'm surprised anyone took any notice at all.
        To be fair, that was the era from which I was dimly recollecting.

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Not a chance.
        Fair play. I'll take this one on the chin.

Comment

To be fair, that was the era from which I was dimly recollecting.
          recollecting what?
          You said you'd never done it before, so you must recollect something that you guessed?
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            I get the feeling Simes will never admit to bring clueless or wrong - and start pulling other wrong peoples posts
            Oh crap!

Someone please delete all I've said here. What an unfortunate crock.

Sorry.

I seem to have had memories of previous brolly law. Quoting from a Travel thread, ladymuck says;
            Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Man up man and withdraw

If I’m wrong I say so, man up
            He admitted it. Thus, you were in fact wrong. Will you say so?

"Man up man and withdraw"

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
              He admitted it. Thus, you were in fact wrong. Will you say so?

"Man up man and withdraw"
              I was indeed wrong, simes has admitted he was completely clueless.

I withdraw my comment on saying simes would not man up

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Well done, we are all exceedingly proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  recollecting what?
                  You said you'd never done it before, so you must recollect something that you guessed?
                  Gosh, the wrath.

An ex of mine was working in Amsterdam back in roughly 2003. She was via a brolly. This was, repeat: Was, how it worked then. My knowledge, and memory, was of her relating this to me.

I should have considered the possibility of a change in laws and/or my recollection in the interim 16 years before deigning to comment. My mistake.

Now everyone, how about cocktails at mine!

Comment

Gosh, the wrath.

An ex of mine was working in Amsterdam back in roughly 2003. She was via a brolly. This was, repeat: Was, how it worked then. My knowledge, and memory, was of her relating this to me.

I should have considered the possibility of a change in laws and/or my recollection in the interim 16 years before deigning to comment. My mistake.

Now everyone, how about cocktails at mine!
                    Sure bring your ex from Amsterdam - I remember where she put that brolly for £50 it made my eyes water

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X