• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pension payments and IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
    That's interesting - but why wouldn't you go with Liberty Bishop for every gig in that case? Then there won't be a separate pot for each gig - unless you're implying that agencies are going to force us to use a nominated Umbrella Co?
    Many agencies have an approved supplier list that limits the choice of umbrella company. SOme agencies own their own umbrella so would force you into using that one.
    I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by CandiceMarie View Post

FYI I contacted several umbrellas to find out the pension situation and only Liberty Bishop so far has offered to salary sacrifice directly into my SIPP.
      contact paystream -they will do it for £3.60/wk

Comment

Working...
      X