• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IFA recommendations in Edinburgh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFA recommendations in Edinburgh

Hello

As per title, I'm on the lookout for an Independent Financial Adviser in the Edinburgh area and I'd really appreciate some recommendations.

My main needs are around pension consolidation (I've got a few pension pots here and there from my permie years) and I've got a little sum now sitting that I'd like to invest.

Also, since I'm a complete newbie, if you can also give me some advice on what to look for in an IFA, that's also appreciated.

Thanks

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
    Hello

As per title, I'm on the lookout for an Independent Financial Adviser in the Edinburgh area and I'd really appreciate some recommendations.

My main needs are around pension consolidation (I've got a few pension pots here and there from my permie years) and I've got a little sum now sitting that I'd like to invest.

Also, since I'm a complete newbie, if you can also give me some advice on what to look for in an IFA, that's also appreciated.

Thanks
    So you need an IFAA first?

Does anyone know what to look for in an IFAA?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      So you need an IFAA first?

Does anyone know what to look for in an IFAA?
      Surely if you want to find a good IFAA you need to have a good IFAAA

Comment

Working...
      X