• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Invoicing software/website?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    I'd upload a very old Excel template, but I do not seem to have that privilege.

Mods? Pretty please?
    It’s disabled for everyone (kinda).
    Stick it on another serve and link to it. I tended just to use a word doc.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by darren25 View Post
      Hi,

I've started a new contract where I have to invoice directly rather than through an agency. Does anybody know of any free software or websites for generating invoices? I can upgrade my accountancy software (an extra £12pm) to deal with this but was wondering if there are any free or cheaper alternatives first?

Thanks
      Sign up for a mettle business bank account (free) - the app includes the functionality to create invoices

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        Can I ask how much you're paying for accountancy software that doesn't do invoices as standard?
        Try Sage's price list...

The data capture requirements for accounts is really not difficult, I used to do the lot on a paper based system. Reporting on financial transactions is the hardest bit, but invoicing is a piece of piss and doesn't require software or an accountant. Nor does payroll. Though nowadays for the latter two, I use Excel. I use the same bookkeeping software as my accountant - he just does end of year accounts.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X