• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 - what happens if my client deems the role inside half-way through the task?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    By jove.. I think you've finally got it.

I do think it will be interesting though. The options are very well documented and there is nothing new here.
    well, there could be a twist in the story, if the agency/software house issues the SDS when it should have been the end client.

Comment

If deemed inside by the end client I would then be asking about annual leave, company pension and sick leave. Doesn't hurt to ask...
      Formerly Sausage Surprise but forgot password on account that had email address from old gig

Comment

Originally posted by Wobblyheed View Post
        If deemed inside by the end client I would then be asking about annual leave, company pension and sick leave. Doesn't hurt to ask...
        Troublemaker.

Can't wait for a random call by an agent offering £x and it being inside. Sound keen, match the required services perfectly, keen to put you forward. Then you hit them with the annual leave? pension? sick leave?, follow that up with clear logic as to why this offer is clearly not the sensible option and ask them to argue against it. In the main, agencies are going to be offering up some pretty poor candidates to their end clients me-thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by LetterBox View Post
          Troublemaker.

Can't wait for a random call by an agent offering £x and it being inside. Sound keen, match the required services perfectly, keen to put you forward. Then you hit them with the annual leave? pension? sick leave?, follow that up with clear logic as to why this offer is clearly not the sensible option and ask them to argue against it. In the main, agencies are going to be offering up some pretty poor candidates to their end clients me-thinks.
          This ?

Comment

Working...
          X