• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD are doing my nut!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unixman View Post
    I left SJD for Intouch a few years ago. Happy with it. £126/month.
    That seems fairly expensive, but I'd rather pay a bit more for a good personal accountant (or whatever the term is), than worry permanently that my paperwork isn't being filed on time (@£60/month).
    Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.

Comment

Similar experiences with SJD. They had a policy if you don't get a reply within a business day they will return your fee for that month. When they were late, several times, I decided to check up on that. The policy has disappeared!
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Thanks for the replies I'll take a look.

After yet another c0ck up today and them threatening me with termination of my account, how I laughed, I've decided to move on. I've got two companies through them so their loss.

Don't know how a company can go down hill so quickly.

J

Comment

Working...
        X