• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else still waiting on SATR from InTouch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else still waiting on SATR from InTouch?

InTouch still haven't returned my draft SATR and there are only 21 working days left until the deadline. Is anyone else in the same position? Normally they do it with months to spare.

Not with them but I wouldn't be worrying about it. Plenty of time. Many accountants spend January doing them all in bulk.

Have you asked them what their timelines are first?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thanks, that's good to know. I will give them a call tomorrow. I was surprised because normally they get it done by September or so.

Comment

A friendly nudge won't hurt. Especially if you're used to a different delivery timeline.

If you only have salary and dividends from your LtdCo, you may find the 10 mins it takes to fill in the online form more cost effective...

Comment

Mine was done ages ago. Never was it left till Jan in all these years. Definitely ring them and ask what is going on.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Had similar issues. After chasing a couple of times it turned up in December. Not been that late in previous years

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Barracuda View Post
              InTouch still haven't returned my draft SATR and there are only 21 working days left until the deadline. Is anyone else in the same position? Normally they do it with months to spare.
              Hi, I'm so sorry that we've not managed to get your return to you yet. If you'd like to call and speak with your personal accountant they can arrange for this to be with you urgently.

The deadline for filing is 31 January so I'm sure we'll have everything finalised by then.

Comment

I can confirm that all was sorted out quickly after a nudge.

Comment

Originally posted by Barracuda View Post
                  I can confirm that all was sorted out quickly after a nudge.
                  A learning lesson then:
                  • Don’t leave the ‘friendly’ nudge so late
                  • Don’t make the nudge friendly
                  • Dump them if they do it again, it shows disorganisation within the company.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

A learning lesson #2

Ask your accountant first.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X