• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for new accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for new accountant

Hello,

Experienced contractor here looking for a new accountant.

I know it's not what most people want these days, but I don't need / can't be bothered with all the new fancy software and monthly snapshots, just someone to file the necessary documents/returns - and once a year or so have a discussion about what the law says my approach to remuneration needs to be.

So this would probably suit the small firm type of accountant that can tailor their approach and cost to the client's needs - but who still understands the freelancer business. I hesitate to use the phrase "cheap 'n' cheerful" but that's probably not far off the mark.

This would be on a fixed-fee basis, agreed in advance of course.

Please drop me some contact details and I'll get in touch.

TIA

There is a reason most people don't want that you know.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      There is a reason most people don't want that you know.
      It's almost exactly the arrangement I have with my accountant.

Comment

Working...
      X