• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD Accountancy - prompting aw change?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Apologies in advance if your bi polar or similar or on meds no offense meant

What exactly is your problem with them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    did you REALLY say it ?
    Apologies for council estate upbringing and the ongoing fight you have to face...do you have problem with SJD? If not, **** off!

Comment

SJD Accountancy - prompting aw change?

Originally posted by newbea View Post
      did you REALLY say it ?
      Apologies for council estate upbringing and the ongoing fight you have to face...do you have problem with SJD? If not, **** off!
      Lol - I’m from fergie park paisley a park with knife fights

If your not bi polar or on meds then you are a troll sir [emoji4]

Nothing against trolls if your funny, but your not so far

I will respect if on off chance you are not trolling (or drunk)

What is your problem with Them again?

I suspect you won’t answer this question as troll

Zzzzzzz

Comment

[QUOTE=GhostofTarbera;2714991]Lol - I’m from fergie park paisley a park with knife fights

If your not bi polar or on meds then you are a troll sir(..)/QUOTE]

will happily report your posts to the admins

As for bipolar, since you insist, one thing comes to my mind - pot kettle black? have you got issues with SJD or not? if not -get lost

Comment

[QUOTE=newbea;2714992]

If your not bi polar or on meds then you are a troll sir(..)/QUOTE]

will happily report your posts to the admins

As for bipolar, since you insist, one thing comes to my mind - pot kettle black? have you got issues with SJD or not? if not -get lost
          For the 3rd time

What is your exact issue with SJD?

Mods, he won’t Answer yet again, I think time for your ban hammer - happy to be proved wrong

He is not even funny

Comment

If your not bi polar or on meds then you are a troll sir [emoji4]

Nothing against trolls if your funny, but your not so far

I will respect if on off chance you are not trolling (or drunk)

What is your problem with Them again?

I suspect you won’t answer this question as troll

Zzzzzzz

I assume this so called monologue was delivered while you where looking in your mirror? believe me, you are not that cool, funny or witty. I'll repeat - have you got ANY thing to say on the subject? if not, please remove yourself

Comment

I assume this so called monologue was delivered while you where looking in your mirror? believe me, you are not that cool, funny or witty. I'll repeat - have you got ANY thing to say on the subject? if not, please remove yourself
              Worse troll ever sir

Go for comedy value at least

You are just tulip

Comment

Worse troll ever sir

Go for comedy value at least

You are just tulip

me trolling? let's put it this way - you are a seriously dissatisfied member of this community..I will ask again - are you a client of SJD. Any input? on the subject? Or you are a loner trying to make a conversation? tulip, you are, aren't you? so so sorry!

Comment

newbea. You have been asked more than once what your problem is with SJD.

What is your problem with SJD? I don’t understand your professional references statement, although doing your accounts late is certainly unforgivable for an accountant (provided you gave them all the necessary information in good time).

People will want to know if your problem is similar to theirs before they contact you.

(I am keeping an eye on this thread.)
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Apologies in advance if your bi polar or similar or on meds no offense meant

What exactly is your problem with them ?

And for the record, this question was gracious and quite correct to ask.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'm one of the people/former clients of SJD.
                      I want to raise funds to legally challenge SJD for not delivering on the customer promise and the contractual obligations, delaying (purposefully?) providing records for customers (like me) leaving the firm, poor customer service overall despite promises and pledges, change of the qualified accounts to 'account team member' or whatever they call them.
                      People have issues with their accountants quite often. Almost always they move to another accountants.

Remember that accountants dont run the company. The directors do. The buck stops with the directors.

You have clearly moved on from SJD. I would be amazed if anyone else is interested in persuing legal action as its a weak case.

I wish you all the best though. I hope your new accountants are better?

Comment

Working...
                      X