A1 Certificate of Coverage A1 Certificate of Coverage
Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Nervous Newbie

Question A1 Certificate of Coverage

Good morning all,

I have a number of European contractors that are requiring the A1 certificate of coverage. I understand this has to be applied for through the contractors home country, however does anybody know of any agencies that deal specifically with this issue that could potentially speed the process up? Ultimately I want to hand the details over and let an agency deal with the entire process.

Thanks for your help

Respect my authoritah!

Are you acting as an agency, or a consultancy? If you have contractors with their own ltd. co, it's their responsibility to get the form: National Insurance if you go abroad - GOV.UK otherwise, it's their employer (so if they work through a brolly).

If they work in another EU company or Switzerland via a local payroll company, then no A1 certificate is needed, as they pay social contributions in that country.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath