• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dividend Tax Allowances & Rates for 2020/21?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dividend Tax Allowances & Rates for 2020/21?

When will this be announced?

And are they going to hump those of still outside IR35 to such an extent that we'd make more money unemployed and on benefits?

If I'm deemed inside I am going to cancel my accountant and insurance immediately, just so they feel the burn.

Comment

Originally posted by genius View Post
      When will this be announced?

And are they going to hump those of still outside IR35 to such an extent that we'd make more money unemployed and on benefits?
      March 11th. At the budget. If not then they stay the same.

Dividends payments are far wider than contractors.
      The biggest shareholders are probably pension funds.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by PeterSim View Post

If I'm deemed inside I am going to cancel my accountant and insurance immediately, just so they feel the burn.
        So who feels what burn?
        Are you going to do your own year end?
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          March 11th. At the budget. If not then they stay the same.

Dividends payments are far wider than contractors.
          The biggest shareholders are probably pension funds.
          Any rumours on what they might be set to? Hoping for some good news for once.

Comment

Expect the worst and you won't be disappointed.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I can't see that they'll change to be honest.
              Unless they could do something like taxing dividends more for small companies, but I'm not sure how workable that is in the timescale.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Still need insurance on the inside. And someone to finish up your SA and company accounts....
                ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

After you have done that I hope you are unable to find another accountant to help you finalise your affairs. What's your company name so I can avoid it?

Comment

Working...
                  X