• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MVL / Entrepreneurs relief question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MVL / Entrepreneurs relief question

Hi,

I have ceased trading, closed my accounts, de-registered for VAT, de-registered as an employer etc etc. and will be appointing a liquidator today.

I’m keen to avoid any possible changes that might affect entrepreneurs relief in the upcoming budget.

I have the following questions:

What are the dates that matter to qualify for entrepreneurs relief? For example, is it when the money hits my personal account?
    How quickly can the process be done?

Thanks,
    Untouchable1

Type in MVL site:contractoruk.com/forums

In to Google and have a look at all the other MVL threads. You'll find most of your answers in there and possibly discussions around changes in the most recent ones.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Type in MVL site:contractoruk.com/forums

In to Google and have a look at all the other MVL threads. You'll find most of your answers in there and possibly discussions around changes in the most recent ones.
      Bad bot.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable1 View Post
        Bad bot.
        Got most of your answers though didn't you
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X