• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Felicitas Solutions Ltd ("the Assignee") Darwin Resolutions Limited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felicitas Solutions Ltd ("the Assignee") Darwin Resolutions Limited

Hi,

I have recently received a letter from Felicitas Solutions Ltd ref takeover of darwinpay trust trustees, which is of great concern, given I have paid the taxes on the loans to HMRC, Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by grizzly704; 13 February 2020, 10:02.

well if you borrow money to avoid tax, on the hope that the lender will never ask for it back, you might get a rude awakening.
    To avoid tax it has to be seen to actually be a loan. And to actually be a loan you have to actually owe the money.
    These schemes are collapsing due to HMRC crackdowns, and you are in debt to one.
    Reads to me like the lender has sold your debt to a collection agency.....

You'll get better advice here https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...eme-enquiries/
    and maybe some sympathy.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by grizzly704 View Post
      ...would mean that the whole way that the system works is a giant big con.
      The penny drops. Could you post how much tax you were originally (before HMRC caught up with you) paying on your daily rate, and then consider whether you were complicit in this giant big con?

Comment

this thread is for the exact same letter you have

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...t-demands.html
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
        X