Accountant fees for closing Limited Co Accountant fees for closing Limited Co - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 23 of 23

Still gathering requirements...

I had a quote from InTouch to shutdown my company recently - 695 + VAT!

Seemed pricey.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by rectifier View Post
    I had a quote from InTouch to shutdown my company recently - 695 + VAT!

Seemed pricey.
    Would this include MVL assistance where your accountant might be required to liaise with liquidator? Otherwise, it does seem high if the fee is to just cover closedown of the payroll scheme, VAT de-registration and the DS01 striking off application. We charge £150 plus VAT and will include also our tax efficient advice on the strike off but the fee might be higher if it is a more complex case.

Fingers like lightning

Default Accountant fees for closing Limited Co

Quote Originally Posted by Chart Accountancy View Post
    Would this include MVL assistance where your accountant might be required to liaise with liquidator? Otherwise, it does seem high if the fee is to just cover closedown of the payroll scheme, VAT de-registration and the DS01 striking off application. We charge £150 plus VAT and will include also our tax efficient advice on the strike off but the fee might be higher if it is a more complex case.
    Afaik they will put together the final accounts and deregister VAT/PAYE But don’t think they will liaise with the liquidator on your behalf.

I started this process with Intouch 3 weeks ago and gave them everything they need. So far they have deregistered as an employee. They are estimating another 4 weeks to get the accounts done and VAT deregistered.

IMO vastly overpriced. But not worth my effort to find someone else to do it.