• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Starling Bank's new business partner is ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starling Bank's new business partner is ...

IPSE

Who are IPSE?
    From practical advice to financial compensation when things go wrong, IPSE (the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed) membership makes life easier for entrepreneurs like you.

What do Starling account holders get?
    Now, here comes the really good bit: Starling account holders can enjoy a £100 discount on their IPSE memberships by using the code: starling100 at the checkout.
    I may sign back up with IPSE

Desperate for new membership fees to fund the impending raft of claims for agents going bust without paying and retrospective IR35 investigations?

Comment

Don't starlings have lice?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        And they poop all over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Also, they fly. Could probably pinch your wallet if they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
            I may sign back up with IPSE
            I actually might....

Comment

My accounts are with Starling after I fell out with my previous bank over red tape.

this MIGHT encourage me to stick around for another year at least.

Comment

Working...
              X