• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cater Allen deposited £750 from my Business Bank account to Treasury

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cater Allen deposited £750 from my Business Bank account to Treasury

I still had £750 in my Cater Allen bank account, which they transferred to the UK Treasury when my company was dissolved.

What can I do now?

Originally posted by candy View Post
    I still had £750 in my Cater Allen bank account, which they transferred to the UK Treasury when my company was dissolved.

What can I do now?
    It will cost you more than £750 to get it back ...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

What can I do now?
      Very little.

The accountants who wound up your company for you should have instructed you when to take the money out after all other payments had been made.

Which accountants wound the company up?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Very little.

The accountants who wound up your company for you should have instructed you when to take the money out after all other payments had been made.

Which accountants wound the company up?
        Nixon Williams

Comment

No company, no owner so reverts to the treasure under bona vacantia
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You can accept our thanks for your donation to this proud country and then you can go about your business knowing you've done some good.

EDIT : The posters history is worth scanning when considering a response. Sounds like Pscont's less capable brother/sister.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 21 February 2020, 16:07.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm surprised NW didn't advise your to close the company bank account down before the submission of the DS01 unless Companies House struck your company off before you got the chance to submit the form?!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig@Clarity View Post
                I'm surprised NW didn't advise your to close the company bank account down before the submission of the DS01 unless Companies House struck your company off before you got the chance to submit the form?!
                There's an "NW are crap" thread around here somewhere. Although, TBF, most large accountants have a thread like that...

Comment

What can I do now?
                  Think about all the tax you saved over the years and be happy.

Comment

Be grateful it wasn't more.

Comment

Working...
                    X