• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest QDOS offering

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest QDOS offering

Off-Payroll - QAccounting

Seems a bit loopy to me unless I’ve missed something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Off-Payroll - QAccounting

Seems a bit loopy to me unless I’ve missed something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Yep - deemed payments into your limited company - all the downsides of IR35 without the ability to salary sacrifice into your pension...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Is this Qdos? QAccounting maybe...

But yes, am getting a number of these 'solutions' coming through.

What is the advantage of having net income paid into your LtdCo account before transferring it to your personal account, over and above of just having it chucked straight into the personal account...?

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post

But yes, am getting a number of these 'solutions' coming through.

What is the advantage of having net income paid into your LtdCo account before transferring it to your personal account, over and above of just having it chucked straight into the personal account...?
        Zilch - all I see is downsides and I remember looking at this when the public sector changes came in...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post
          Yes it is Qdos. The pop up when you launch the link says Qdos Accounting has rebranded

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Yes it is Qdos. The pop up when you launch the link says Qdos Accounting has rebranded
            Just to confirm, QAccounting is not part of Qdos.

The IR35/insurance part of Qdos was acquired in October 2018 and all former group companies rebranded.
            Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by Qdos Contractor View Post
              Just to confirm, QAccounting is not part of Qdos.

The IR35/insurance part of Qdos was acquired in October 2018 and all former group companies rebranded.
              Ah. The pop up didn't say that. I guess I'd have to search the small print to find out that Qdos is no longer associated with this accounting firm. All that a lay person will see is Qdos rebranded and now they're offering this product from a spin off company

Comment

Working...
              X