• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting to MOD - HELP!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    ... this is what you get less Employer NICs and PAYE only. Employee NICs and Apprentice Levy should be paid to the fee payer by the end client and is not part of the contractor's rates.
    Those two are the wrong way round, right ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
      Those two are the wrong way round, right ?!
      Ermm... Quite possibly...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Ermm... Quite possibly...
        In these times it's comforting to have CUK still maintaining its low standard of facts

Comment

We've 3 people here that failed contracting and had to become mods as well.
          You are not alone.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
            In these times it's comforting to have CUK still maintaining its low standard of facts
            I read that twice before posting it and still missed that I'd crossed the two. Given I'm basically an architect its a little annoying...

But then i am very old and was probably verra verra drunk...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

If the role is commutable and the net pay is acceptable - use an umbrella calculator (contractor umbrella or paystream) - then you need to decided if the role is acceptable (bearing in mind you have no employment rights).

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
              X