• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye bye Coop, new recs for company bank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simes View Post
    Please ignore me if all is understood but, as I am aware of a similar thing through Cater Allen vis a vis Open Banking, thought I'd chip in.

Cater Allen currently use a Yodlee feed to connect them to Xero. Am told that this feed will no longer work after 14th March.

Cater Allen need to sort some Open Banking functionality to allow seamless connections to Xero by 14th March.

Is the question above considering similar issues? This of some 3rd party feed no longer working after A Date? Starling and Metro may currently have feeds but the question may be to see for how long they have them.

Apologies if all already covered.
    Yep, as MrMac says, that's what this is all about

Comment

Quite happy with Starling (other than the £25K daily limit, which is absurd for a business account). Xero feed is seamless.

I'd be hesitant about Metro personally just because of all their bad headlines recently. Not sure these people really know how to run a bank. But I think generally customer service reputation is quite good.

Comment

I'd recommend Starling.

I was first with Metro - no real problems although had to call them a couple of times to sort stuff out. At the time you had to keep min £5k balance in the current account else you got charged fees. Not sure if it's the same now?

Moved to Starling ~18 months ago and no issues, FA integration working well. Only "issue" I hit is the restriction on individual transaction amount, but I worked around that.

Comment

Working...
        X