Bye bye Coop, new recs for company bank Bye bye Coop, new recs for company bank
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 13

Super poster

Default Bye bye Coop, new recs for company bank

I got a link from FreeAgent last night about banks which are using the OpenBanking Scheme.

Which bank feeds does FreeAgent support? – FreeAgent

On that list most are Available and some are TBC. Only one has "Not Available", yes that is the Co-operative Bank. Tweeted them this morning and their response was, "erm, we're looking at that, we'll get back to you."

So, looking for recommendations, particularly Starling and Metro Bank.

TIA

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Should post faster

I'm a huge fan of Starling. The FreeAgent integration is seamless.

Godlike

I recommend Starling and Metro Bank....

Is that what you wanted????
    See You Next Tuesday

Double Godlike!

Sage One are claiming Amex aren't part of Open Banking so I kindly shared with them the form where they can register to access the API... Oddly enough, Sage haven't acknowledged that.

Edit: and in answer to the OP. I have a personal account with Metro and not had any issues. I haven't had any business account dealings with them

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by quackhandle View Post
    I got a link from FreeAgent last night about banks which are using the OpenBanking Scheme.

Which bank feeds does FreeAgent support? – FreeAgent

On that list most are Available and some are TBC. Only one has "Not Available", yes that is the Co-operative Bank. Tweeted them this morning and their response was, "erm, we're looking at that, we'll get back to you."

So, looking for recommendations, particularly Starling and Metro Bank.

TIA

qh
    You'll not get better FreeAgent integration than with RBS/Natwest
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    You'll not get better FreeAgent integration than with RBS/Natwest
    I was "forced", with a payment of 3k, to move from RBS.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Sage One are claiming Amex aren't part of Open Banking so I kindly shared with them the form where they can register to access the API... Oddly enough, Sage haven't acknowledged that.

Edit: and in answer to the OP. I have a personal account with Metro and not had any issues. I haven't had any business account dealings with them
    I know the CRM team at Metro - it's a decent enough system...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Fingers like lightning

Starling here, plays nicely with Freeagent, instantaneous updates.

Contractor Among Contractors

Please ignore me if all is understood but, as I am aware of a similar thing through Cater Allen vis a vis Open Banking, thought I'd chip in.

Cater Allen currently use a Yodlee feed to connect them to Xero. Am told that this feed will no longer work after 14th March.

Cater Allen need to sort some Open Banking functionality to allow seamless connections to Xero by 14th March.

Is the question above considering similar issues? This of some 3rd party feed no longer working after A Date? Starling and Metro may currently have feeds but the question may be to see for how long they have them.

Apologies if all already covered.

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by simes View Post
    Please ignore me if all is understood but, as I am aware of a similar thing through Cater Allen vis a vis Open Banking, thought I'd chip in.

Cater Allen currently use a Yodlee feed to connect them to Xero. Am told that this feed will no longer work after 14th March.

Cater Allen need to sort some Open Banking functionality to allow seamless connections to Xero by 14th March.

Is the question above considering similar issues? This of some 3rd party feed no longer working after A Date? Starling and Metro may currently have feeds but the question may be to see for how long they have them.

Apologies if all already covered.
    yes, any feed that uses yodlee (the most common middleman) will stop working on the 14th March.

You will need to setup an open banking link but some banks (mainly the smaller niche ones) do not have OB yet, I am surprised Coop hasn't got something though
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius