• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD the monumental decline over the last 18 months

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SJD the monumental decline over the last 18 months

I'm moving on, their service is so shockingly poor now that I've asked them to prepare accounts for moving. I've been with them for 15 years and to be fair they've been good. But this year or so has been a disaster.

Getting fine after fine for missed deadlines. And it seems it's all my fault now I'm moving on. I used to get a phone call, email, text if anything was due and that was rare. Now I get emails to tell me I'm late with stuff I've done, but not anything that's due... amongst all the other issues I won't go into.

Anyway new contractors... don't bother, try someone else.

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Getting fine after fine for missed deadlines. And it seems it's all my fault
    yup. It is.
    Who's else (who else's/who elses'?) would it be?

EDIT: SJD are <not great>. And I moved. But I can't shift responsibility.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 6 March 2020, 18:16.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

18 months? Try 7 years+
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Left them 2 years ago. 5 years too late unfortunately. New accountant much more on the ball, more forthcoming with advice and also free agent for around a third cheaper than SJD.

Comment

Working...
        X