• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The correct off payroll calculations ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys - went for a 30% increase inside with full tax paid - not holding my breath though and preparing a stint on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
      Thanks guys - went for a 30% increase inside with full tax paid - not holding my breath though and preparing a stint on the bench.
      And what did that work out at?
      How did the figures end up, comparing an online calculator with your undisclosed agent/umbrella?

You may find you get fewer responses in future if you don’t reply to the questions.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        And what did that work out at?
        How did the figures end up, comparing an online calculator with your undisclosed agent/umbrella?

You may find you get fewer responses in future if you don’t reply to the questions.
        There was a £1k difference with the first umbrella (umbrella.co.uk) I think of a net of 6.4k a month but a weekly of 1.5k
        Second umbrella was the same figures (+/- 20 or so)

Contractor off payroll calc was £1k less on the monthly figure. There must be differences in the weekly/monthly calcs. I'm still waiting for the client to come back with their counter offer or acceptance so will look at the detailed breakdown then if needed.

Comment

Working...
        X