• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountsnet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountsnet

Anyone out there who is with Accountsnet and noticed a drop in user experience? Please DM me if you have.

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
    Anyone out there who is with Accountsnet and noticed a drop in user experience? Please DM me if you have.
    Yes. Never been amazing. But getting worse.

Comment

Me too. Very slow responses, if at all. I thought about leaving last year but my accountant promised she would improve. Then she left without telling me, leaving me with someone even less reactive than her.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast View Post
        Me too. Very slow responses, if at all. I thought about leaving last year but my accountant promised she would improve. Then she left without telling me, leaving me with someone even less reactive than her.
        This sounds like you had to be in touch with just this one person, have you managed to speak to a manager or a director?

Comment

I’ve been happy with the service but my heart sank when I heard they had been taken over by JSA. I had left JSA years ago because of the price hikes and the service getting worse.

They’ve now started charging for extras that they used to do as part of the monthly package.

Comment

AccountsNet appear to be awful now. I moved months ago but a friend hasn't and has had several missed deadlines now, despite trying to prompt them to get things completed.

Hardly surprising, given that JSA ruined CleverAccountants and the other acquisitions they messed up. JSA aren't a good accountancy firm.

Get rid of them and use an accountancy firm with better reputation.
            Last edited by rogerfederer; 6 October 2020, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
              DM? PM? Message? They all mean the same thing.

Anyway, just post the facts openly here. There is no point in hiding the fact AccountsNet are on the road to ruin.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                AccountsNet appear to be awful now. I moved months ago but a friend hasn't and has had several missed deadlines now, despite trying to prompt them to get things completed.

Hardly surprising, given that JSA ruined CleverAccountants and the other acquisitions they messed up. JSA aren't a good accountancy firm.

JSA just took over the brolly I am using. They are processing my first week any day now and I'm on high alert. They get a tiny fixed margin so I'm wondering how / when they'll try to get some more money.

Comment

Its interesting because Accountsnet still have their own website up offering their prices, whereas JSA have a separate website with their higher prices, I wonder when the discrepancy will end if they are one and the same now following the takeover, or will Accountsnet continue as is?

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post

They missed the deadline for my year end accounts, according to them due to covid and staff sickness. HMRC have apparently given a 3 month extension without penalty.

First time it’s happened since I joined and it’s only after JSA have taken over the service has gone crap. I’m looking around for a small local accountant again.

Comment

Working...
                    X