Accountsnet Accountsnet
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Accountsnet

  1. #1

    Fingers like lightning

    RasputinDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583

    Default Accountsnet

    Anyone out there who is with Accountsnet and noticed a drop in user experience? Please DM me if you have.

  2. #2

    More time posting than coding

    crack_ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasputinDude View Post
    Anyone out there who is with Accountsnet and noticed a drop in user experience? Please DM me if you have.
    Yes. Never been amazing. But getting worse.

  3. #3

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Me too. Very slow responses, if at all. I thought about leaving last year but my accountant promised she would improve. Then she left without telling me, leaving me with someone even less reactive than her.

  4. #4

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Me too. Very slow responses, if at all. I thought about leaving last year but my accountant promised she would improve. Then she left without telling me, leaving me with someone even less reactive than her.
    This sounds like you had to be in touch with just this one person, have you managed to speak to a manager or a director?

  5. #5

    Super poster

    Batcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    I’ve been happy with the service but my heart sank when I heard they had been taken over by JSA. I had left JSA years ago because of the price hikes and the service getting worse.

    They’ve now started charging for extras that they used to do as part of the monthly package.

  6. #6

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    461

    Default

    AccountsNet appear to be awful now. I moved months ago but a friend hasn't and has had several missed deadlines now, despite trying to prompt them to get things completed.

    Hardly surprising, given that JSA ruined CleverAccountants and the other acquisitions they messed up. JSA aren't a good accountancy firm.

    Get rid of them and use an accountancy firm with better reputation.
    Last edited by rogerfederer; 6th October 2020 at 13:06.

  7. #7

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasputinDude View Post
    Anyone out there who is with Accountsnet and noticed a drop in user experience? Please DM me if you have.
    DM? PM? Message? They all mean the same thing.

    Anyway, just post the facts openly here. There is no point in hiding the fact AccountsNet are on the road to ruin.

  8. #8

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerfederer View Post
    AccountsNet appear to be awful now. I moved months ago but a friend hasn't and has had several missed deadlines now, despite trying to prompt them to get things completed.

    Hardly surprising, given that JSA ruined CleverAccountants and the other acquisitions they messed up. JSA aren't a good accountancy firm.

    Get rid of them and use an accountancy firm with better reputation.
    JSA just took over the brolly I am using. They are processing my first week any day now and I'm on high alert. They get a tiny fixed margin so I'm wondering how / when they'll try to get some more money.

  9. #9

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Its interesting because Accountsnet still have their own website up offering their prices, whereas JSA have a separate website with their higher prices, I wonder when the discrepancy will end if they are one and the same now following the takeover, or will Accountsnet continue as is?

  10. #10

    Super poster

    Batcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerfederer View Post
    AccountsNet appear to be awful now. I moved months ago but a friend hasn't and has had several missed deadlines now, despite trying to prompt them to get things completed.

    Hardly surprising, given that JSA ruined CleverAccountants and the other acquisitions they messed up. JSA aren't a good accountancy firm.

    Get rid of them and use an accountancy firm with better reputation.
    They missed the deadline for my year end accounts, according to them due to covid and staff sickness. HMRC have apparently given a 3 month extension without penalty.

    First time it’s happened since I joined and it’s only after JSA have taken over the service has gone crap. I’m looking around for a small local accountant again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •