• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Business Account Frozen -LTD Co Disolved

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Business Account Frozen -LTD Co Disolved

So I dissolved my company Volatility via DS01 form. So it was struck off recently.

Stupidly I haven't taken the money out of the business account. Which now has been frozen unless the company is reinstated. around about 5k

I cant do straight simple administration reinstating as I dissolved my company voluntarily, so I have to go through to the court route and I'm aware theres fees/costs involved.

my questions are as follows:

1) what reasons are acceptable for the court to allow you to reinstate your company? I understand this is very important.

2)also I didn't do 2019/2020 accounts when I closed my company. I was under the impression I would be able to do that later as I normally would need to have had them done by November 2020 as I incorporated in February a few years ago. But as I had dissolved , I didn't realise I needed to them within that time. So would I need to get all this done as well before I can file for reinstatement??

3) I don't have creditors or anything like that.

For those who have been in a similar situation or have knowledge in this pleas reply

I take it you don’t have an accountant?

There might be someone on here who can help but it’s probably an accountant.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Where is that guy that does his own accounts?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Anybody ?

Comment

Read this

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post1683595

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2742464

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...light=Vacantia

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...light=Vacantia

Just google ‘bono vacantia’.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Just be proud your money is helping the country in its hour of need and move on.

Comment

northernladuk - Isn't it just sitting with commercial bank your account is hosted by? In this case it's quite a long way between benefiting someone else pocket and country (not to mention gov efficiency issues with all this bureaucracy vs declarative good goals).. 5K will produce 50K of money in banking system, at current 15-25% loan interests it will yield 7K+ annual income for bank shareholders (net impairments/costs)..

I would probably quote several accountants - for how much they can buy this company from me (and run open/close technicality with account-drain themselves) in order to evaluate if it's worth all the hustle with opening it again (and then sending back into dormant, or dissolving)
              Last edited by Yuri F; 5 April 2020, 19:03.

Comment

HMT ultimately snaffle it up

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri F View Post
                  northernladuk - Isn't it just sitting with commercial bank your account is hosted by? In this case it's quite a long way between benefiting someone else pocket and country (not to mention gov efficiency issues with all this bureaucracy vs declarative good goals).. 5K will produce 50K of money in banking system, at current 15-25% loan interests it will yield 7K+ annual income for bank shareholders (net impairments/costs)..

I would probably quote several accountants - for how much they can buy this company from me (and run open/close technicality with account-drain themselves) in order to evaluate if it's worth all the hustle with opening it again (and then sending back into dormant, or dissolving)
                  No. It passes straight through to the Crown as it no longer has a legal owner.

Do the google that Cojak suggested

Comment

Well, thanks for tip, it looks like it's almost toasted then.. in this case as pointed by cojak - not yet "abandon hopes all .." situation based on
                    bona vacantia and company restoration

Comment

Working...
                    X