• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just curious how everyone else’s invoice payments are going?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Committed will turn into “goal’ then ‘hopefully’ then ‘at some point’ then ‘never’

Standard mat Hancock play book here from supplier

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Fortunately I get paid before they do, so hopefully I won't be too far in if that's the case. Given the $BigCorp though, I don't really feel too concerned -it would be bad for their reputation and they aren't exactly hurting through this.

Comment

My last one was paid week ago without delays (monthly payment cycle).
      Remaining part (2 weeks) seems to be relatively low risk (contract ended on Apr-1st).

Most of previous contracts were running weekly payment system, so exposure was even less.. (although I'm always checking agency accounts situation via CH, and it mostly looks very ugly and risky on a paper {worrying liquidity, minimal equity/capital - sometimes just £1 unfortunately}) - these days it totally makes sense to be much more rigorous.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
        Getting paid 100% of mine ... there aren't any

Comment

I'm on weekly payment cycles; payments like clockwork so far, including last Friday.
          Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by zonkkk View Post
            I'm on weekly payment cycles; payments like clockwork so far, including last Friday.
            Fingers crossed!
            Same here.

If they stop paying me I'll keep working though and I'll just chase the payment later. I don't want to go out into the market now.

Comment

Working...
            X