• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 diligence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR35 diligence

Hi

In an ongoing contract how can I gather evidence, to prove I am an outsider than rather an employee.
    My contract is reviewed and deemed to be outside IR35. But I want to make sure my working practices dont fall inside.

There are few things I already do in terms of working hours for eg I dont visit client more than once or twice a month. I also log off during the day and work in evening when I want to.

I also inform them of time off /vacation rather than requesting it.

When there is not much work around I take days off, rather than expect them to provide me more work.

What other things I can/should do/document to keep my status as a contractor .

Regards,

Working...
X