• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone with Gorilla Accounting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with Gorilla Accounting?

Currently with Boox Accounting and it's likely that due to lack of contract work I may need to put the Ltd company into Dormancy.

Boox are charging same price for Active as Dormant which I'm not happy with. They're also not very good accountants which doesn't help.

I'm looking at On Touch as well as SG and Gorilla, the latter of which are good value but it would be helpful to get some feedback from any of you who use them.

Much appreciated in advance. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

I have been with Gorilla since March 2015, imo they were good back then. Accountants assigned were those with a decent amount of industry experience, knowledgeable and quick to respond. Over the last couple of years, my accountants have been switched out regularly and I get those with experience need to start somewhere, however I've found they lack common sense to move requests at pace.

I’d say over the past 10 weeks, I've had to nudge my accountant multiple times to follow up and I’m certain at least 4 weeks was lost due to this in terms of winding up and submitting my CT600.

Would I use them again? Yes. I would say they are good value to manage your accounts on a day to day basis.
    Last edited by ee00ffk; 10 July 2020, 11:44.

Comment

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-requests.html

You can also search for feedback on the company you are looking at by using google to see other posts mentioning it..

In google type

<name> site:contractoruk.com/forums

I've been with Gorilla many years and happy with their service so can recommend. I assume you mean In Touch in your post and I don't know who SG are.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X