• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant for new Ltd with no revenue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant for new Ltd with no revenue

Hi all,

I've joined this forum as I'm going to set up an Ltd to build some software which won't probably see any revenue for at least a year.
    The reason why I'd like to have an accountant when setting up my Ltd is to also have a registered address to use for the incorporation.

I'd like to find an accounting firm that can be flexible and not charge the usual ~£100 for doing basically nothing for a year and can switch to normal operations once there is some revenue.

I found the list of accountants suggested in this forum, but all of them seem to require the monthly fees.

Do you have any advice on how to approach this problem?

Thanks.

Matt

Yes form a limited company when you are ready to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Ldter View Post
      Hi all,

I've joined this forum as I'm going to set up an Ltd to build some software which won't probably see any revenue for at least a year.
      The reason why I'd like to have an accountant when setting up my Ltd is to also have a registered address to use for the incorporation.

I'd like to find an accounting firm that can be flexible and not charge the usual ~£100 for doing basically nothing for a year and can switch to normal operations once there is some revenue.

I found the list of accountants suggested in this forum, but all of them seem to require the monthly fees.

Do you have any advice on how to approach this problem?

Thanks.

Matt
      Sign up for a business account with Natwest/RBS and you will get FreeAgent for free
      Register with HMRC and input all the details to FreeAgent
      Sign up to a virtual office who will give you a an address that is not your home (this will cost you but will be less than £100 a month)
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
      X