• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting for a company in Netherlands from UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    You need to speak to a tax expert and not an agent. They are not generally qualified.

You will probably not be able to work through your UK Ltd and tax your earnings in the UK even for less than 6 months. I would strongly advise talking to Sue at IPAYE.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ief-guide.html
    OK, will do. Thanks for your responses so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      You need to speak to a tax expert and not an agent. They are not generally qualified.

You will probably not be able to work through your UK Ltd and tax your earnings in the UK even for less than 6 months. I would strongly advise talking to Sue at IPAYE.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ief-guide.html
      +1 for Sue @ IPAYE.

Comment

Originally posted by mabbath View Post
        Yes, it does. In fact, It would need a visa for the country where I will be carrying out the project. I will be speaking with the company to organize for these visa processes.
        If you are not an EU citizen then you would need to be on payroll in each country where you intend to work, or else you're unlikely to get a work permit. The same will be true for British citizens in about four months.

Comment

Originally posted by m0n1k3r View Post
          If you are not an EU citizen then you would need to be on payroll in each country where you intend to work, or else you're unlikely to get a work permit. The same will be true for British citizens in about four months.
          We won, get over it

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

First of All, apologies for a delayed response.

I did have a conversation with Sue from IPAYE and it was all worth it. She provided me with very useful information.
            However, my plans for contracting has got pushed almost by a year now, due to my personal circumstances. I am sure I will be back with more questions then.

Thank you very much for all the responses so far.

Comment

Working...
            X