Accountants For MVL - Recommendations Accountants For MVL - Recommendations
Posts 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9

    Default Accountants For MVL - Recommendations

    I am looking for recommendations on an accountancy firm to take care of the MVL process of my Ltd company. Unfortunately my current accountants are beyond useless.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

  2. #2

    Double Godlike!

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,193

    Default

    I think there may be a thread or two on this topic already...



  3. #3

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I think there may be a thread or two on this topic already...


    True, I have looked through quite a few threads already.

    MVL Online seem to get a few mentions, any experience with them?

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaaaaaaaaaaN View Post
    True, I have looked through quite a few threads already.

    MVL Online seem to get a few mentions, any experience with them?
    Some of our menagerie have used them including one of our best mods (OK ok it's a low bar). Chris spends a lot of time on here giving great advice on both accountancy and MVL. It's where I'd be going in a heartbeat.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  5. #5

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Some of our menagerie have used them including one of our best mods (OK ok it's a low bar). Chris spends a lot of time on here giving great advice on both accountancy and MVL. It's where I'd be going in a heartbeat.
    Good to know, thanks.

  6. #6

    Default

    +1 for MVL Online. They are a liquidator though, not an accountant ...although, as it happens, Chris also runs an accountancy practice.

  7. #7

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaaaaaaaaaaN View Post
    MVL Online seem to get a few mentions, any experience with them?
    I think there may be a thread or two on this topic already...

  8. #8

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    +1 for MVL Online. They are a liquidator though, not an accountant ...although, as it happens, Chris also runs an accountancy practice.
    I contacted MVL online, like you said they are only a liquidator and won't take care of the final accounts. My accountancy provider has left me high and dry and won't answer any calls or emails so I need a company to take care of both.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •