• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountants For MVL - Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountants For MVL - Recommendations

I am looking for recommendations on an accountancy firm to take care of the MVL process of my Ltd company. Unfortunately my current accountants are beyond useless.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I think there may be a thread or two on this topic already...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

True, I have looked through quite a few threads already.

MVL Online seem to get a few mentions, any experience with them?

Comment

Originally posted by DaaaaaaaaaaN View Post
        True, I have looked through quite a few threads already.

Some of our menagerie have used them including one of our best mods (OK ok it's a low bar). Chris spends a lot of time on here giving great advice on both accountancy and MVL. It's where I'd be going in a heartbeat.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Some of our menagerie have used them including one of our best mods (OK ok it's a low bar). Chris spends a lot of time on here giving great advice on both accountancy and MVL. It's where I'd be going in a heartbeat.
          Good to know, thanks.

Comment

+1 for MVL Online. They are a liquidator though, not an accountant ...although, as it happens, Chris also runs an accountancy practice.

Comment

Originally posted by DaaaaaaaaaaN View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                +1 for MVL Online. They are a liquidator though, not an accountant ...although, as it happens, Chris also runs an accountancy practice.
                I contacted MVL online, like you said they are only a liquidator and won't take care of the final accounts. My accountancy provider has left me high and dry and won't answer any calls or emails so I need a company to take care of both.

Comment

Working...
                X