• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PAYE Notice of penalty Assessment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAYE Notice of penalty Assessment

Hi all

Just received a Notice of penalty assessment for PAYE covering 2 months, this is the first time I've had a notice as my accountant makes these filings and I am just wondering if this another one of those HMRC glitches. I have tried to get hold of my accountant and HMRC but things being what they are at the moment it's proving difficult to get an answer.
    In Scooter we trust

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Hi all

Just received a Notice of penalty assessment for PAYE covering 2 months, this is the first time I've had a notice as my accountant makes these filings and I am just wondering if this another one of those HMRC glitches. I have tried to get hold of my accountant and HMRC but things being what they are at the moment it's proving difficult to get an answer.
    Can't you just go onto your company's HMRC account and check the status?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Can't you just go onto your company's HMRC account and check the status?
      Superb idea and I just did thanks eek, I'm just waiting for my accountant to explain why they didn't get filed. It seems it's not a mistake
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
      X