• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Employer NI Public Sector Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheffTest View Post
    Thank you for all the responses.

I didn't have any Key Information sheets sent to me. The schedule just stated £xxx per day inside IR35

The only section in the contract which talks about taxes is this

The Company shall be solely responsible for all tax liabilities, national insurance
    contributions and any other taxes and deductions payable in respect of the Individual
    and any other person for the provision of the Services and the Company hereby
    indemnifies the Supplier and the Contracting Body in respect of all claims against the
    Supplier (or, as the case may be, the Contracting Body) that may be made by HMRC
    or any other government department (including any of their arm’s length bodies) with
    respect to tax liabilities, national insurance contributions and any other deductions
    (including without limitation interest and penalties).
    As I said before Key information documents weren't required.

I don't think you will get any more decent information on this site - the person who has paid most attention to this area is Dave Chaplin as I've already stated above, you really need to find and speak to him if you want to see if there is a case worth pursuing..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      As I said before Key information documents weren't required.

I don't think you will get any more decent information on this site - the person who has paid most attention to this area is Dave Chaplin as I've already stated above, you really need to find and speak to him if you want to see if there is a case worth pursuing..
      Will do, thanks

Comment

To the OP you might find https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-umbrella.html of interest.

It will be far cheaper than any other option
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X