• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for a MVL practitioner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrButton View Post
    I’m in the process with MVL Online at the moment.

So far they have been nothing short of excellent.
    Can you say who you are using please or dm me? Thanks.

How long does the process take from start to finish?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Can you say who you are using please or dm me? Thanks.

How long does the process take from start to finish?
      This is the second post where you are demonstrating that you simply can't read.

MrButton is using MVL online...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        This is the second post where you are demonstrating that you simply can't read.

MrButton is using MVL online...
        Oops sorry, yes you're right...trying to do 50,000 things at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          Oops sorry, yes you're right...trying to do 50,000 things at the same time...
          I'm just not cut out to be a contractor, hence jumping to the other side...

Comment

Going to piggyback on this thread and ask a related question....anyone used or know of an insolvency practitioner - Marshall Peters?

My accountant is pushing me to them...so thought I'd ask...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudninja View Post
              Going to piggyback on this thread and ask a related question....anyone used or know of an insolvency practitioner - Marshall Peters?

My accountant is pushing me to them...so thought I'd ask...thanks.
              You should start a thread - Would be interesting to know how an IT contractor can go insolvent What happened that warehouse of goods went on fire??!

Comment

Another +1 for MVL Online from me.

They were superb from start to finish, funds arrived quicker than expected. Friend of mine in the same process went for the accountant 'approved' MVL company, cost him £1k more in fees and said they were pretty useless with communication.

Comment

Working...
                X