• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MVL Recommendations - Fast distributions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    What is the liquidator's name?

£2,350 doesn't seem bad for a quick distribution. How long did the process take end-to-end from the moment you started the liquidation?
    They were called The MVL Studio.

The period from June - September was getting final accounts to Companies House by my accountant. My first contact with my liquidator was September 7th, my distribution was October 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by heyya99 View Post
      They were called The MVL Studio.

The period from June - September was getting final accounts to Companies House by my accountant. My first contact with my liquidator was September 7th, my distribution was October 15th.
      Wonderful - thank you.

I will initially speak with MVL Online because I know and trust them, but I have some specifics that they might not want to deal with. I'll speak with MVL Studio afterwards, if needed. Can you send me a contact for them - I can't find anything on a quick Google?
      Last edited by ChimpMaster; 17 October 2020, 17:10.

Comment

Hi chip master

Any reason why you are not using maslins?

Also to heya99 it would be great to know what paperwork they needed from you. You mentioned final accounts but what other documents did they ask you for exactly

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Wonderful - thank you.

I will initially speak with MVL Online because I know and trust them, but I have some specifics that they might not want to deal with. I'll speak with MVL Studio afterwards, if needed. Can you send me a contact for them - I can't find anything on a quick Google?
          I've PM'd his email address (not sure if he'd want it posted on a public site)

Comment

Originally posted by NowPermOutsideUK View Post
            Hi chip master

Any reason why you are not using maslins?

Also to heya99 it would be great to know what paperwork they needed from you. You mentioned final accounts but what other documents did they ask you for exactly
            There wasn't much tbh. Most provided by liquidator that you sign.

- Proof of address
            - Solicitor attested Declaration of Solvency (Form 4-70, provided by liquidator)
            - Solicitor attested Passport
            - Few other forms to sign (provided by liquidator)

Solicitor attestation can be done over Zoom.
            Last edited by heyya99; 28 October 2020, 15:04.

Comment

I've PM'd his email address (not sure if he'd want it posted on a public site)
              Thanks, I'll check with them if I can use their liquidator. I'm using my own accountant so not sure how SJD would feel about that.

Comment

Solicitor attestation can be done over Zoom (cost me £48).
                Hi. Can you give the name of the solicitors for future reference? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X